Vodka was originally consistent of distilled rye, however as it became mass produced in bulk it was made out of potatoes. Although, it is said that potato vodka does not taste as divine. It was an easier method and simpler to come by potatoes as an ingredient rather than rye. Gradually distilleries were born, and grain was integrated as the ingredient that was best for making the fine substance.
Although it was not commercially introduced to America until the 1950’s, vodka is one of the most widely purchased and consumed spirits in United States today. It is used in trendy cocktails, drank straight in shots, and used in combination with fine foods. It is distinct and unique in its qualities both odorless and somewhat tasteless.
Take your time and go through the Vodka Wisdom site. Write us with your ideas and feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you will become very knowledgeable about Vodka. Explore the different vodkas and decide for yourself, what you consider to be the best vodka in the world.
What is the Best Vodka Brand?
This can mean different things to different people. It could mean what is the best ranked brand? What vodka has the best taste? What vodka is supreme amongst other vodka brands? These questions are answered throughout the Vodka Wisdom website.
To other people the question: What is the best vodka?
I could mean, What vodka has the best price? What is the best vodka in the reviews? What vodka has the highest quality? These questions may lead to different answers.
We have tried to answer all these questions in the Vodka Wisdom website. You will find reviews of the the best vodka brands; the best vodkas in the world; and explanation on how different vodkas are rated and ranked.
Vodka is very different from other types of spirits and liquors. This is because of its neutrality; it possesses no odor, flavor, or color. The best vodka can be derived by appearance, smoothness, burn, taste, and smell. Vodka connoisseurs magically blindfold themselves and taste various vodkas or evaluate them in other ways to rate and review. It really comes down to personal preferences and opinions.
Vodka rankings could be based on price, labeling, ingredients used, based upon an individual company’s sales and profits or simply using various equations to measure quality. After much research on this topic, there is no really conclusive evidence on how this type of spirit should be rated and reviewed/ The best vodka is simply the best vodka according your own personal preferences.
We did not want to leave you stranded, with no answer. So, we compiled our own vodka ranking and vodka reviews.
Best Vodka for Price
1. SKYY Vodka. Skyy is a mid-grade vodka that people tend to purchase for its smooth taste and chic looking blue bottle.
2. Absolut Vodka. Absolut is known for its abilities to not give people a hangover and is extremely affordable for almost any budget.
3. Stolichnaya Vodka. Stolichnaya is running in the last place of the mid-grade vodkas, there are many people who beg to differ with thisopinion, however.
Best Vodka Higher Grade
1. Belvedere Vodka. People rant and rave over Belvedere vodka. However, it still falls short of a few shots by most people. Furthermore, the bottle is often more pursued than the actual vodka that is contained within it.
2. Grey Goose Vodka. Grey Goose is favored as one of the best vodka spirits one can buy. However, as stated in several studies it leaves much to the imagination as far as not holding up to par with some of the finer vodkas.
3. Ciroc Vodka. Ciroc is a French derived vodka, and is made from grapes. Some say it is too much like wine, and that the France should stick to their viticulture origins of making fine wines.
4. Jean Marc XO. Jean Marc XO is a great vodka. Considered smooth and elegant, and is rarely of anyone distaste.
5. Stolichnaya Elit Vodka. Stoli Elite is great for cocktails or straight shots. It possesses a smooth flavor with the hint of whipped cream aroma.
Best Vodka Premium Grade
1. Diva Vodka – $1 million a bottle
2. Diaka Vodka – About $207 dollars per liter
3. Chopin Vodka– $89 dollars per liter
4. Russo-Baltique Vodka – Not released yet. $1.35 million per bottle
With many vodkas to choose from, anyone could easily derive their personal opinion of what the best vodka. We think the best vodka in the world within reason is: Kauffman Luxury Vintage Vodka.
Kauffman Luxury Vintage Vodka is not available for purchase within the United States. This exquisite luxury vodka from Russia can be purchased in European countries for about $225 U.S. Dollars per liter bottle. It is well-known for its luxurious taste, texture, and premium quality.
Take your time and go through the Vodka Wisdom site. We hope you will become very knowledgeable. If you are ever lucky enough to travel the world, you should explore the different vodkas and decide for yourself, what you consider to be the best vodka in the world.